Venue: TWI Ltd, Granta Park, Great Abington, Cambridge, CB21 6AL
Returning to an in-person event, the conference will proudly take place at TWI Ltd headquaters, Cambridge, home of NSIRC in the UK.
35 industrial PhD students and candidates, across many subjects and technologies including advanced additive manufacturing, machine learning, digital manufacturing, friction stir welding, arc welding, non-metallic innovation, composites, coatings, corrosion, fatigue, failure prevention, net-zero and many more.
- Date: Thursday 21 July 2022 and Friday 22 July 2022
- Time: 9:30 am until 3:30 pm (BST) both days
- Location: TWI Ltd, Granta Park, Abington, Cambridge CB21 6AL
- PhD Research Posters and Industry Based MSc Degrees
- Official Conference Sponsors for 2022
The NSIRC 2021 conference was very well received, providing a practical and positive forum for exhibiting and disseminating, the postgraduate and doctoral research of the engineers, scientists and mathematicians that make-up the NSIRC student cohorts.
Find out more about our National Structural Integrity Research Centre (NSIRC) and last year’s conference on our website: https://www.twi-global.com/nsirc